*Some restrictions apply. E-Statements are required with Free Bill Pay.
Money Market Checking
Our Money Market Checking helps your money work even harder for you. Earn our most competitive interest rate with unlimited check writing opportunities.
- Earns Monthly Dividends on balances greater than $2,500
- $2,500 Minimum To Open
- No Monthly Fee with $2,500 minimum balance
- Unlimited Check Writing
- Unlimited Debit Card Transactions
- FREE Basic Checks
- FREE Money Orders
- FREE ATM Transactions at Alliance One Networks
- FREE CU 24/7 Online Access
- FREE CALL-24 Telephone Banking
- FREE Bill Pay*
- FREE MasterCard Debit Card
- Courtesy Pay* Overdraft Protection
Click Here For Terms and Conditions
Click on any of the links below, to learn more about our additional Checking Account benefits:
Debit Card Overdraft Protection Form (Click Here to Learn More)
Relationship Account Pricing
FREE Debit Card
FREE Bill Pay
Have you heard? The U.S. Treasury is phasing out paper checks for Social Security, VA and other federal benefit payments – and going electronic. If you currently receive federal benefits by paper check, you will need to switch to direct deposit or to the Treasury-recommended Direct Express® Debit MasterCard®. If you plan to apply for federal benefits soon, you’ll want to decide which electronic payment option is right for you. Click here to learn more or to make the switch today.